Monday, March 7, 2011

Introducing...... "Elenor"

Preparing designs for a photo shoot can be such a difficult thing to do. I am sure the obvious reason would be coming up with designs....my problem on the other hand, is narrowing them down. I have so many ideas running threw my head(mainly when I am supposed to be sleeping) it is hard to choose a handful to create. If I only had unlimited resources it would be so much easier... or would it? I would like to think so anyway :)

One of the first creations that I have been wanting to bring to life is "Elenor". She is your classic, elegant 20's inspired Gown. Flowing tiered skirt, flared top and hand created flowers are only the beginning to this beauty. She is exactly as I pictured her.

I have to be honest and say that when Rebecca stepped foot in the dress it gave me chills. She was the PERFECT model for this gown...for any gown perhaps. She not only is a natural at posing, but her beauty is so natural as well. She completely embodied the essence of what I was looking for. I even came to tears at one point of the photo shoot. I cannot put into words what it feels like to have something you have envisioned come to life before you eyes. It means so much to me. I truly feel blessed!

A designer can create something but the vision truly isn't complete without the perfect photographer. I have to say hands down that Abbie is one of the most talented photographers I have ever worked with. Not only am I lucky enough to have her help with my photo shoots, but I have her friendship as well. I find myself asking the same question over and over...
"How lucky can one gal be"

Whether this is luck or determination, it doesn't really matter at this point. I am just happy and blessed to have this opportunity. Thank you to all the wonderful people who help make the photo shoot AMAZING! Trish and Jesse from Salon Dakota for their wonderful hair and makeup creations, Abbie & Tyler for the breathtaking pictures and my models for working so hard and making my dreams come to life.

Check back all week as I introduce the new line of Vintage Vixin Bridalwear and their models!


Now without further ado....introducing "Elenor"



Hugs, Amber :)

No comments:

Post a Comment