Monday, March 14, 2011

Introducing "Dalia"

Dalia….means flower……

When I first started designing this dress, I wanted to make the flowers on the skirt and shoulder strap the focal point of this gown. I made several changes from the beginning to the end, but all and all I am in love with Dalia.

Made from Milan Dutchess Satin this dress says elegance from the very first touch. The bodice is form fitted, highlighting the natural curvature of the woman’s body. The fit and flair skirt adds the perfect amount of fullness to this one of a kind creation.

Using the Thaxton as our venue really sent us back in time and captured the essence of Vintage Glam.

Sarah was the model for Dalia. From her golden locks to her striking features, she really transformed Dalia into the old Hollywood look I was trying to create.


I am so happy to introduce "Dalia"



















No comments:

Post a Comment