Thursday, March 24, 2011

Hello Dolly!!

An Education.....great movie....Amazing style! I just love some of the dresses from that movie, so I had to recreate one of my favorites.
Dolly...what can I say about her....the first word that comes to mind is Bold. This dress is not for the soft and elegant. This dress is for those looking to make a statement and what better color to do so with than RED!
From the ruched, crushed chiffon to the bold red flair, this dress is sure to make your wedding a OOAK.

Thank you to sweet Lacey for wearing this gown! Your attitude and style came across so well in these pics. You totally rocked it girl!!
One of the most important things I feel as a designer is creating for all shapes and sizes. Style isn't just for the skinny chicks...we can all look amazing, feel amazing and be amazing! From sizes 0-30....come on girls...show us your style!!
I can't forget the accessories.... I created a fabric flower bouquet as well as a headband flower veil....the perfect touch to any One of a Kind wedding.

Please welome.....DOLLY!











No comments:

Post a Comment