Friday, March 25, 2011

I'm an Indie kinda gal!

When I first found out about the Off White Bridal Show I knew I had to be part of it....what can I say I am just an Indie kinda girl! I have never been one to follow the "norm" when it comes to clothing and style. Growing up I really struggled with fitting in and feeling like I belonged. As I grew up I realized it wasn't something to hide. I am happy in my skin. I am true to myself and the artistic side of me wouldn't be who I am without it.

This show was all about celebrating the "non-traditional". The retro, unique styles that allow us to be One of a Kind. From flowers, photography, and cakes to dresses, hair pieces and jewelry this show really gave its viewers and array of originality for their special day.

A close friend of mine and Amazing Photographer Tyler Burrus came to help me out with the show on Sunday. Like always, she had her camera at her side and was wonderful enough to capture the day for me. Thank you sweet Tyler :)

Here are some wonderful pictures of my booth and items!







Hugs, Amber :)

No comments:

Post a Comment