Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Alittle More about The Vixin.....

My name is Amber Martin and I am the seamstress behind the Vixin Creations. Growing up I was an artistic child. Always liked to dress different, be different and had a unique style. Creativity has been a lifelong passion of mine and I have tried to harness the creative energy into something meaningful. I took 4 years of graphics, design and sales/marketing in college and in 2003, when my first daughter was born, I started my own children’s clothing line called Bullfrogs and Fireflies. It has blossomed into a full time career and I expanded into Women’s wear as well as Bridal and formal wear. I enjoy offering unique items with a creative, one of a kind flair. That is when The Vintage Vixin was born.

What girl doesn’t dream of her wedding day from as early as she can remember……who she will marry, the colors of her wedding, but most importantly “The Dress”. That one item on her wedding day that will set her apart from all the rest. The doors open and there she is waiting to make her entrance. Everyone stands as they watch her take her first steps. She is wearing the most beautiful, one of a kind dress that she has dreamed of up until this very day. Everyone is speechless and at last, the moment has arrived that she has waited for all her life. Everything is perfect, the day, the groom, every detail, especially the dress.

Here at The Vintage Vixin, I give the bride the opportunity to create her dreams up to the very last detail. A keepsake she will have for the rest of her life. She can create her entire wedding from her gown, brides maids gowns, flower girl dress and ring bearer vest and ties. I even offer the veils, petticoats and preservation services.

If you have been thinking about making your wedding a one of a kind, please give us a call and let us help you make your dreams come true!

Amber Martin
636-399-5452
thevintagevixin@yahoo.com

Special: Book a consultation by the end of August and receive 10% off your gown purchases.

No comments:

Post a Comment